Ancient Order of Asuryan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Order of Asuryan

Warhammer guild - Order on Ironclaw

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vent Error Msg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rynnair
Elder

Vent Error Msg Empty
PostSubject: Vent Error Msg   Vent Error Msg I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:41 am

Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure you entered the correct global server password or the password for your unique login name. You will be automatically banned if you try connecting with the wrong password several more times, so be sure you have the correct password before you try again. Passwords are case sensitive and must be completely retyped if you are making a change to it. The password will always be displayed as 8 (*'s or dots) even if the actual length of the password is shorter or longer then 8. You should also verify that you entered the correct IP address (or hostname) and Port number. If the port number is wrong you are connecting to the wrong server.
Back to top Go down
Tobius Targaryen
Tobius Targaryen

Vent Error Msg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Error Msg   Vent Error Msg I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Ok Ryn I talked to the other Admin on the server about your problem. There is still no global server password and individual members that dont have authorisation rights will automatically be logged on as guests (guest accounts do not require a password).

From what I understand either one of two things has happened:

1. The information entered for the server/port/globalserverpassword (no password) or individual authentication password are incorrect.

2. You have been given authentication rights but have not entered you individual password that is associated with your user name on the server.

I will speak to Ellisd about this next time I see him and hopefully we can figure it out.

If it isnt one of the above causes then I am absolutley stumped and maybe you can try setting up the channel again under a different user name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zealousdepth
ellisd
Templar

Vent Error Msg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Error Msg   Vent Error Msg I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 am

fixed, had an account so needed the pw Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vent Error Msg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Error Msg   Vent Error Msg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent Error Msg
Page 1 of 1