Ancient Order of Asuryan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Order of Asuryan

Warhammer guild - Order on Ironclaw

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaotic Order and Organized Destruction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobius Targaryen
Tobius Targaryen

Chaotic Order and Organized Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Chaotic Order and Organized Destruction   Chaotic Order and Organized Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Hey guys,

I am writing this thread becuase of a few reasons. Firstly I will most probably no longer be playing Order on Ironclaw as main. I am switching sides and will be buying a new account to roll Destruction on Ironclaw. I am not deleting my toons or leaving the game, just shelving them for a bit while I experiment with Destro on the server and decide whether the environment suits me better as a player.

My reasons for this are long and numerous and will list some out in attempt to make everyone understand where I am at with this game.

1. I am not enjoying the game as much as I used to in general. Some of the reasons I am not enjoying it as much are because I find that the majority of the time I am worrying about other people rather then myself and my play style has revolved around what others enjoy for quite a while. I find it difficult to group with people who understand and share the same idea of 'fun' in this game that I do. This is not a slight on any AooA members you are all great people and although my position within the guild attracts these responsibilities and I have on the most enjoyed them, I find that i am always constantly doing something for someone guilded or not, of my initiative and not which has eventually changed the way I play day in day out.

2. I am dissapointed at my recent ability to be successful in general. This refers to a lot of things from dungeon runs, WB's, skirmish parties, aquisition of gear, recognition, leadership, groups and everything in between. I feel like my efforts dont yield results, like my experience of this game is lacking and that I fail where I know I can succeed because of certain circumstances, distractions and unwarranted critisims/judgements.

3. I feel that the way order is taking the WAR campaign is crippling us (or at least me) as a faction. I dont like the way that zone control is lead and feel it is more of a dictatorship then a co-ordinated effort. I respect the fact that someone should be an organiser of RvR in order to increase our chances of succeeding, but I feel that person should allow and encourage room for growth, including the task of training/guiding others to be able to lead pushes and that any who are interested in doing so should be allow and encouraged, not slandered and restricted. I feel that the 'mantle of power' that Orders 'General/Elites' wear is a hinderence not a help and feel that in most cases its a 'with us or against us' attitude. Regardless of whether the people running the show are right or wrong this attitude sickens me to the point of loathing. I find it disrespectful, ignorant, selfish and egotystical.

4. Certain people on this server have killed it for me. Certain guilds on this server have killed it for me. I dont play this game to be judged, slandered, told what to do or be put down and no-one should have to endure that attitude/agenda. The people and guilds who consistantly treat people this way (yes i have experienced it and have seen others experience it also) are figures that are generally respected and revered as either great people or players. My experience has shown me they are neither. I am sick of the 'Elitest' and 'Zerg' mentalities which are prevolant within Order on Ironclaw.

Like I said earlier in my post I am not leaving the game. It isnt definate that Destruction will become my main on this server but at the moment it looks promising. None of my reasons reflect back on AooA as a guild and I have met some great people and valued friends through this guild. I will still be around on Tobius and Arbitrator every now and then, would like to continue running LV and doing a bit of RvR skirmish and premades but majority of my time will now be spent levelling my Destro toon to 40. Once I have come to a conclusion as to which side I enjoy playing more and which environment is more accomadating, I will be making a decision on which account to continue subbing/playing (although I may have no choice depending on Tint lol). I have already been accepted into the destro guild Deicide and am keen to see how they operate and learning a few things from them.

In the coming days I will be removing both Arbitrator and Tobius from the guild so that they do not hinder the guilds progress to levelling (unless Aur allows otherwise Razz). I will still be on vent from time to time also...(no mentioning what you are doing if im on my destro toons please Wink

It has been a great experience being part of AooA. this isnt a goodbye, more of a catchya later and see you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zealousdepth
Pyrroh

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Order and Organized Destruction   Chaotic Order and Organized Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:26 am

Sorry to see you heading to the "dark side" mate, but in the end we all have to have fun and enjoy the game we play, or else why bother...

So hope you have some fun and head back soon to the light.... alien
Back to top Go down
Kalthiel

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Order and Organized Destruction   Chaotic Order and Organized Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:39 am

You have to do whats good for you, otherwise you get burntout and stop playing, and truly, this is a game worth playing.

Sad to hear you might be leaving Order depending on your experience on the other side of the fence, but from other accounts ive heard, they are a nicer group of people, shame I couldnt play my WH over there, or I would consider jumping ship too. But I just want BANG BANG BANG.

Hope things turn out good for you either way, having fun is why we play video games, and if you arent having fun, then its not worth the time. Hopefully things might turn around before your Order sub runs out and you come back an experience an Orderly Order.
Back to top Go down
Allvind

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Order and Organized Destruction   Chaotic Order and Organized Destruction I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Sad to see you go Tobi. Anyway things have gotten a lot quieter these days. Sometimes I feel so lonely...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Order and Organized Destruction   Chaotic Order and Organized Destruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Order and Organized Destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Order of Asuryan  :: Public Forums :: Public Chat-
Jump to: