Ancient Order of Asuryan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Order of Asuryan

Warhammer guild - Order on Ironclaw

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unsubbed, Best of luck to you all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalthiel

Unsubbed, Best of luck to you all Empty
PostSubject: Unsubbed, Best of luck to you all   Unsubbed, Best of luck to you all I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:42 pm

I stopped playing this game back in February when on the valentines day weekend, Destro Pulled a fort lord, disgusted by such behavior and to have it condoned on the WHA forums, I let my subscription run out.

Temped back a few months later, I began to enjoy the game once again, and even overlooked the rather too frequent lord pulls, and constant attempts to pull the lord, and was all to eager to gloss over the destruction prevalence for using any exploit to their advantage.

Lately, the VP captures have me at a loss, the general downtrodden feel that order gives out, the inability to muster enough for one warband to defend a fort, let alone a zone, constant exploiting of broken mechanics and denials thereof, and then finger pointing to Mythic (A complete company of failure regarding WAR) has left me utterly and thoroughly disgusted with the game as it is.

Im over it, Destro can have the RvE game they so badly want, I just dont have the energy to fight against a realm willing to exploit every chance they get. Best of luck to you all.

If Mythic ever fixes even half of the bugs in the game at the moment, I might be tempted to return, as it is though, Im going to enjoy my new found free time.

Kalthiel. (Alysande, that skankbitch WH)
Back to top Go down

Unsubbed, Best of luck to you all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Order of Asuryan  :: Public Forums :: Public Chat-
Jump to: