Ancient Order of Asuryan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Order of Asuryan

Warhammer guild - Order on Ironclaw

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devastator ... anyone ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geneheng
Warden of Asuryan
Geneheng

Devastator ... anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Devastator ... anyone ?   Devastator ... anyone ? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:18 pm

Hi all,

I would like to know if any of our members who have hit T3 and still doesn't have the full devastator set.

If you would like to get the complete set, look out for our Keep Taking.

Notes :

1. You can buy 2 pieces off those renowned merchants at any T3 keeps, just uncheck filter usable and scroll all the way down.
2. When we announce Keep Taking on Guild Chat, we mean ASAP. Make your way to the stated Flight Master ASAP. Ninja means stealth !

Please reply to this thread if you wish to take part and we'll try to invite you once we see you online.

Meanwhile, have fun hunting Very Happy

Cheers,

Genehengs
Back to top Go down
gelain
Squire
gelain

PostSubject: Re: Devastator ... anyone ?   Devastator ... anyone ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:13 am

I've only just started doing T3 so I have none .. actually, I think I might have one piece I picked up from RvR.
Back to top Go down
Geneheng
Warden of Asuryan
Geneheng

PostSubject: Re: Devastator ... anyone ?   Devastator ... anyone ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:54 am

gelain wrote:
I've only just started doing T3 so I have none .. actually, I think I might have one piece I picked up from RvR.

If you have picked one up, most likely it's the steeltoes or clogges, basically shoes i mean.

Try and get the other 2 pieces. The last piece is only available in Keep Taking's Major Loot Bag.

That's why there is Keep Taking and we try to get our own Guild members in first.

Oh I may post something about what you should do when Keep Taking to maximise your chances of getting the Loot Bag but I'll post it on our members' only section.

Admin : I am not sure where to post on that one there. Dun see a relevant section. Pls advise.

Thank you.

Meanwhile, happy hunting

Genehengs

The Healer Razz (whom peeps miss when not around, hehe)
Back to top Go down
gelain
Squire
gelain

PostSubject: Re: Devastator ... anyone ?   Devastator ... anyone ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:24 pm

I'd probably put that in the "Quest Info" section. Probably the most relevant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devastator ... anyone ?   Devastator ... anyone ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devastator ... anyone ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Order of Asuryan  :: Public Forums :: Public Chat-
Jump to: