Ancient Order of Asuryan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Order of Asuryan

Warhammer guild - Order on Ironclaw

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Joke!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyris
Knight of Asuryan
Pyris

The Joke!! Empty
PostSubject: The Joke!!   The Joke!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:27 pm

It's Saturday morning and Bob's just about to set off on a round of golf when he realizes that he forgot to tell his wife that the guy who fixes the washing machine is coming around at noon. So Bob heads back to the clubhouse and phones home.
''Hello?'' says a little girl's voice.

''Hi, honey, it's Daddy,'' says Bob. ''Is Mommy near the phone?''

''No, Daddy. She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Frank.'' After a brief pause, Bob says, ''But you haven't got an Uncle Frank, honey!''

''Yes, I do, and he's upstairs in the bedroom with Mommy!''

''Okay, then. Here's what I want you do. Put down the phone, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door and shout in to Mommy and Uncle Frank that my car's just pulled up outside the house.''

''Okay, Daddy!'' A few minutes later, the little girl comes back to the phone. ''Well, I did what you said, Daddy.''

''And what happened?''

''Well, Mommy jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming, then she tripped over the rug and went out the front window and now she's all dead.''

''Oh, my God! What about Uncle Frank?''

"He jumped out of bed with no clothes on too, and he was all scared and he jumped out the back window into the swimming pool. But he must have forgot that last week you took out all the water to clean it, so he hit the bottom of the swimming pool and now he's dead too.''

There is a long pause.

''Swimming pool? Is this 854-7039?''
The Joke!! Pyriss10
Back to top Go down
mariean
Squire
mariean

The Joke!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke!!   The Joke!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:29 pm

lollol i love that joke its funnny hilarious good one
Back to top Go down
Pyris
Knight of Asuryan
Pyris

The Joke!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke!!   The Joke!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:39 pm

yeah but you'll laugh at anything tho, i remmber when u started playing WAR, you chased a rabit for an hour and laughed at it for 30mins.

The Joke!! Pyriss10
Back to top Go down
mariean
Squire
mariean

The Joke!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke!!   The Joke!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:41 pm

i did not

yu love getting me in trouble dont yu
Back to top Go down
gelain
Squire
gelain

The Joke!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke!!   The Joke!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:19 pm

lol albino
Back to top Go down
astryan
High Templar
astryan

The Joke!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke!!   The Joke!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:21 pm

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Joke!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke!!   The Joke!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Joke!!
Page 1 of 1