Ancient Order of Asuryan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Order of Asuryan

Warhammer guild - Order on Ironclaw

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what yu think of this joke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mariean
Squire
mariean

what yu think of this joke Empty
PostSubject: what yu think of this joke   what yu think of this joke I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:48 pm

I had three girlfriends, but wasn't sure which one to marry. So I decided to give each one $5000 and see how each of them spends it.

The first one went out and gets a total makeover with the money. She gets new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and comes back to my place and says, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much." I was very touched and aroused, and we had lots of great sex.

The second one went out and bought new golf clubs, a CD player, a television, and a stereo and brings them back to me as gifts. This sweet girl looked into my eyes and said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much." I watched my new television with great enjoyment!

The third one takes the $5000 and invested it in the stock market, doubled her investment, returns the original $5000 to me and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much." She has enough to buy me a new boat.

I thought long and hard about how each of the women spent the money and decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.
Back to top Go down

what yu think of this joke
Page 1 of 1